What makes You Sad.


This is another , blogging challenge, What makes you Sad  
This is often or easy difficult thing to talk about there are so many things to be sad about. I can cry about all the troubles in the world or what is going on with others. I can shed tears with them. I though can often cry about broken relationships. With those who are in my past , which I was reminded of today. And it hurts , to put so much into something and then get nothing in return. When thinking about it that is what truly makes me sad. As well , trying so hard to feel open and move on with your life. You look at photos and see what was of that time and what could have been. 
But these photos and the memories they do not help when recovery is something that you want to do. Nor is trying to drag out those feelings that you once felt for that person. It is something worthwhile, though to remember those feelings that you once felt but you need to remember that it is something in the past. 
Who you were is someone you are not now... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...