Day 15 and 16 of the Blogging Challenge ,

Day 15: Where Do you see yourself in the Next Five years?
In the next five years well that is something, to think about I mean everyone asks. Especially college students, I honestly hope that I am graduated and have my degree in criminal justice. With the plans that I have which include traveling and working as a missionary around the world. Which is a huge dream, and scary dream of mine. I hope comes in some sort of form. My dreams though I know arent really or may be in the plans for me. Which have always been dream and I hope they come true, is like I have which is to graduate , move from NM , fall in love again . Learn how to trust someone, again with my heart, and hope that we can pursue what God has in store for the both of us. Get married heck maybe have a few kids or even one. I wouldn't mind , get another pet. Though I feel like I could do that already I know I have to work , on myself and love myself again before I love someone else. Which I am slowly doing , and it takes work. Which sometimes I feel is better off waiting for the right one than settle for the wrong person to build your life with. So with the question where do I see myself in 5 years? well I am not sure... 

Day 16: Thoughts about education: 
Thoughts on education well I guess this will be short and sweet , I believe everyone has the right to an education. I dont understand those who feel free to waste then and then regret why they did not finish college or high school. Though it has taken me yes.. 6 years and counting to finish my degree I know it will be worth it when the time comes around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...