Day 11: Ten Favorite Foods

Day 11 of the Blogging Challenge: Ten Favorite Foods 
I am so far behind but its helpful , Though I cannot really post any or all specific pictures of my favorite foods I can tell you what I love to eat.

  1. I love Watermelon , its an anytime of the year thing for me. 
  2. I love Spanish rice , especially when it is cooked by my mother.
  3. I love cherry or strawberry cheesecake when I was smaller I did not like cheesecake at all and now I love it! 
  4. I love tater tot casserole
  5. I love  enchiladas the sour cream ones are the best! 
  6. I love melon 
  7. I love strawberries
  8. I love different kinds of chex mix. 
  9.  I love a good hamburger 
  10. Traditional Mexican Food, real food .. and trust me its different than what is served here in the USA. 
Its a short and sweet post , I love more but these are usually more specific ones that I will always eat and love .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...