This week in Review :

Well it has been an eventful week , the semester is wrapping up and I am trying my hardest to pass with a c and b with my two classes. I made small steps into moving on with my life , Though I felt like I rushed the process when I first broke up. Now somehow I am going backwards and making a better effort. But its hard , it really is my mother was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday night and I had to officially be an adult. It sucks when the other person , than your mother who use to calm you down isnt there anymore. Sitting in the surgery waiting room , alone.. made me a mess. I wished he was there I wished somehow this would make him come. But honestly I knew this wasn't a movie , one of those romantic silly ones.  But I got through it , I had a friend who came by and sat with me my siblings came. But somehow in my mind , I thought about him , wondering what he was doing. Some how I need to stop these thoughts but this is my random thoughts post. School is wrapping up and I am trying my best to study . And handle everything now with my mother and her recovery which is in weeks , but she will be in the hospital a few days. I think about graduation which may still be in the fall , spring is out of the question. And then I often think about my life , what will happen after all this time.. 
I dont know what will happen nor can I guess what will go on. I guess I will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...