My testimony in 7 minutes or less...

I have posted my testimony through out my time here on the blog. But as most people know testimonies change as you go throughout your life. Your story changes things happen and you learn new things.
My life has always been with the church I grew up christian , I went to VBS and then soon after that I went to church camp. But throughout that, I had times in my life where I wondered if God was really there. My brothers sickness , both of them as infants dealt with sickness while in the hospital one recovered while the other is still monitored closely . There was other times , but this is going to be short. Either way I worried about the future and what it held for me , I was a senior in high school . And I was a mess , I was worried about what would happen in the next few years. While at church camp during worship no doubt I felt this calming presence. Just letting me know that I am alright and everything would be alright. And somehow I knew that feeling was just right. Well college came , and it was something. I had a normal experience and I had friends and family. But still I struggled with certain things I struggled with self confidence , and self worth and finding out who I truly was. I had one failed relationship and I started a new one. Things were good, But the one thing that was different was he wasnt christian. And no matter how many excuses I made for him. No matter how many flaws that I let go and let him get away with. I still could do this I still could make this work. I usually tell people we had a bipolar relationship . And that was the truth , we had good times where everything went right and then there was times of emotional abuse , and control over my life. I wasn't myself anymore , Suddenly one day he broke it off and I came home. I came home broken ,and bleeding with the emotional scars. I knew that I needed to come back to my father in heaven. I was broken and lost person and throughout it all . God has been there for me , he was blessed me with so many things since coming back into his arms . He does not abandon us , he will never turn his back on his children. No matter how far we stray or go you are never to far gone.

Comments

  1. Hello Bianca,
    Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your transparency in being so open and honest about clearly sensitive topics, like the sickness you mentioned.

    Now any time anyone asks about your testimony, you'll be able to point them to this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...