Day 12 Your Favorite Childhood Book


 Day 12 of the Blogging Challenge: Your Favorite Childhood Book 
I dont really have a favorite book , honestly if you knew me when I was a child. I read a lot of books when I was tested in the first grade. I was told I was reading at the 11-12th grade level. I was told to read chapter books. But I still read within my reading level though when I was in 2nd grade I read harry potter and tested on those. Smart.. and yes as an adult I still read. With the same fascination and love as I had when I was a child. So I will be highlighting one of my favorite authors instead. I love the Robert Munsch books. These held my fascination as a child I loved the colorful world and the stories he told. My favorites were purple green and yellow , the paper bag princess just to name a few. These were so funny , and I loved them  and I owned a few copies. That my mother read to me as a child , whats funny is librarian's who have worked at the public library remember me as a child and checking out countless books and watch me grow into an adult. I love to read and I will keep reading until I die.. lol.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...