Day 4, 5 and 6 Of the Blogging Challenge


 Day 4 Your Dream Job:  My dream Job , is a combination of a couple of things I would and I love my criminal justice degree. I want to help those who have been wronged at the same time I would like to help stop human trafficking . I want to bring light on womens issues at the same time I also would like to help prevent domestic abuse. So there is a lot I wish I could do , so at the same time I dont know what my dream job would be . I just have so much passion for the things that I love.
Day 5 Your Proudest moment: This one is somewhat tough because I dont have just one moment . I have a few and a few here and there . I cannot just name one which is bad or good? I really dont know..

Day 6 The thing that you are most afraid of: I have a fear of being alone , for the rest of my life. Though a lot of people say and know that sometimes you are ment to be single. And somehow I dont know if someone else is in the cards for me. Somehow I do feel , though that hopefully someday I am able to share my life with someone.

Thanks! for reading my little tidbit of informations



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...