If I could..


 If I could I would say this.. since you've been in my life . You've made me feel like somehow I can conquer the world and try my best at anything. When your name lights up on my phone , I smile one of those smiles that you love. Just honestly friends right now , but I want to know you more and learn more and keep having you around me. You make me laugh with the silliest and stupidest things , you make me want to be better for myself and you. I know that our pasts have been not the greatest and we've had pain and things that we regret. You tell me , your keeping your distance because your scared at what I will think. But still, I want you to come closer to draw closer within your own time. Please don't ever feel that you aren't enough. Don't ever think that I wont turn away.. somehow things work out for a reason and things are still smoky as I would call it. We don't know where this is going to go.. but I still see something there I just don't know what it is. So don't leave.. Don't give up.. Dont be scared.. I am here.. it took a lot for me to post this.. unsure if you'll see this... But I got the thoughts out of my head.. and my heart.

If I could be brave and say this I would but writing .. is my best voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...