Day 9 : Whats in Your Bag?

Day 9: What is in Your Bag?

I dont really carry a purse much anymore , I cannot seem to find one that I am really in love with enough to carry one around. I can though tell you what is in my backpack since that is with me almost everyday.

  • I have my school books , supplies , and other various school items 
  • I have a beauty bag with lip stuff , and other items 
  • sunglasses 
  • women stuff for that time of the month
  • my blogging and meeting journal 
  • my planner
  • the current book I am reading 
I know its such a short post today , but I just have a lot on my mind.
If anything please , love others today and please be kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...