Its a brave new world.

Things are different , now this is not the 19020's or 50's. Most people don't believe in Happy Ever After , they move on from girl to girl or man to man. Growing old together most of the time means , until im bored , and I feel like im ruining your life. Its hard sometimes to understand how we can be so careless with love. I understand falling in and out of love clearly , but what I don't get is not communicating when that is happening. We just keep it all inside , we bottle it up ( I'm guilty of that) and we don't talk about it. Instead we wait and we cry alone , or drink alone. Which ever you prefer. And then we put on this mask , where we hide our true emotions we pretend that it is not hurting us. We hide our emotional , crazy bag of cats until we feel like we need to reveal it. Online dating is the end of something that use to be so special , we can scroll through a catalog of people and decide hey I want to talk to her or hey she seems nice. But most of the time its all shes hot , or shes got a great butt. Or she looks and sounds needy , we basically shop for a mate or a one night stand . Something to make us not feel alone in this world. And I understand the concept of , standards and wants and needs. But there comes a time where standards sometimes are not or too much high. As for me yes I am guilty of this online dating. And sometimes that can lead to choices I am not so proud of , true it is something that I am working on. But in a world of , friends with benefits, online dating , breakup's and divorces . When do we draw the line? when do say enough to feeling like we are just looking for a fling in the sack and not a lifemate? Trust me im still debating all of this in my head. I guess sometime we will figure it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...