Cait is not a hero , But I still say good for you.

I thought I would touch base with what is going on in the news , further more I want to declare this. Cait Jenner is not a hero , but I do have a hug and good for you . But instead of calling you a hero , I want to call you a role model to those struggling with the demons you did. That you overcame it all , and good luck with your life. But my choices honestly , I don't think you deserve that hero title I believe that soldiers out there defending your freedom and your right to be you. Have and own that title of being role model or someone who can be a light in somesomes darkness. But when it comes down to it you are not a hero..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...