a look into my free writing

I write as a form of therapy and relaxation. Though I don't base my characters on real people sometimes I do with the name change. I hope you enjoy to read more stories please check out my fig page. http://figment.com/users/199634-Bianca-Nunez
 He watched her from a distance , kinda creepy but he needed to see if she was ok. His stepmother gave her the address she had been living only an hr away from him. The door opened a wide eyed terrier , and a white cat and a Labrador came running out. She came out in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt she smiled as one of the dogs came to give her a ball . She laughed and threw the ball , she smiled as she watched the smaller and the big dog fight for it. Soon the door opened again , A man taller than her stepped out he seemed dressed for work  he gave her a kiss and picked her up. She laughed, and went inside came out that is when his heart truly broke he watched as she carried an infant in her arms no more than a month. Dressed in pjs, she sat down with the infant, and watched the animals play. The man gave her one kiss and jumped into the work vehicle and drove off. He watched her play with the animals as the baby slept in her arms.
After awhile she got up and went back into the house , she came out again to get the animals the dogs went inside as soon as they were called . She picked up the white and fluffy cats in her arms and looked directly at him, she smiled and motioned him to park closer and come in. He did not know what he should do should he flee? act like he did not see her? He soon found himself driving closer to her house modest in nature . But beautiful , she smiled as she waited for him to drive up. He drove parked his car and walked up the path , you did not think I saw you? She smiled , come have a soda He wont be back until dawn. He was speechless she was 2 times smaller than she was the day she left. She kept the squirming cat in her arms as she motioned him inside. Your step mom called me , she said to expect you so I was wondering when you would show up. She gave him a soda and sat down near the bassinet. He spoke finally , how are you? she raised an eyebrow and smiled how im I? well right now im on maternity leave until she is 6 months. Then I go back to my job of detective and case manger . She messed with her wedding ring , is this your photos? of course why wouldn't they be silly as usual she smiled. He took the photo album into his lap she stayed silent as  he flipped through the memories . Photos of a couple , engagement photos , graduation , police school graduation. Then the baby photos a glowing pregnant woman . Then baby photos which seemed to be recently put in their place. Are you happy? she smiled , I am I got back on the horse and found someone who keep my blood warm and makes me smile everyday. Did you? ... Did i? yes constantly but I gave you your space to do with as you wish. You needed that , not me begging for you to come back I graduated worked hard on my career. I'm happy ,  he makes me happy. Do I remember what we shared? do I wish she was yours? sure but what good is that going to do? You chose to leave me you chose to give up on us. I would have never gave up but you kinda do when someone basically throws you out on your ass. Are you happy? he nodded as he looked on at the pictures a life worth lead. The different places , are you lying? He stopped a looked at her she kept her face unchanged. Why would it matter? She nodded you are right. But the truth??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...