Web Spotlight : "I never liked it anyway" Favorite Websites.

I thought I would highlight some of my current favorite websites to surf while im bored. 
One of my Local and lovely Favorites is I never liked it anyway, a Fun no holds barred way to deal with a break up. The website is chalk full of helpful advice stories that you can relate to! ( even mine). Then there are the Ads
You can sell , items that are not personalized but yet items that someone could use that your EX gave you! There are items from jewelry to wedding dresses . Things that people just don't want anymore because it holds bad or good memories that they rather not see or have around anymore. There are some good deals , and for the humor they come with a story and what they exactly want to do with the cash. Another thing that they do is offer a Bounce Back Box Full of Goodies to help you feel better again. I plan to purchase and review one on my other site College Girl Reviews and Savings. 
You can check this out and many other things on .
 https://www.neverlikeditanyway.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...