DisneyWorld's 60th Celebration ~MY first trip to disney

It is Disney's 60th Celebration , I had an idea for a post since I was watching Live! with Kelly and Michel . I would tell you Guys about my Disney experience , and What it meant to me . Unlike others My first time was actually when I was about 20 years old . When I first stepped foot on Disney property. Me and my best friend , got our money together and we decided that we would finally make to Disney. After many times hoping our family would surprise us with a trip.
We wanted to be those kids who talked about going to Disney over the summer or spring break. Or even Christmas break but we never were .
It truly felt as if everything had finally come together, I finally got my memories! I finally met princesses , sadly I did not have enough time to meet mickey it was one or the other. I chose princesses since it was a long standing thing with me ever since I was little. 
 Everything was so Magical and felt so real at some points. We saw shows and rode several rides , we mainly stuck to the magic kingdom because we only had a one park and one day pass. None the less everything was perfect , We watched the afternoon parade and was given the ultimate treatment . Genie came up and gave my best friend a hug and blew me a kiss! I was over the moon. And we were not fast enough to snap a pic none the less . IT was magical that a cast member did that for us or rather a character. We did not even have 1st trip buttons on, ( I did not know how to get them at the time). None the less everything was so cool and soaked it up. Rode small world to my horror , and got stuck with the chorus ringing in our ears while we waited to get off the boat. And had a very funny phone call with my mom as she called while we were still stuck on the ride. 
 And Finally I rode the haunted mansion!!! My best friend was less than thrilled to be going with me . But I wanted to ride so bad! and it finally happened, after waiting all these years. I soaked up the whole ride experience like a sponge This photo particularly is me waiting in line with the cast iron fence behind me. I was so excited and ready and it broke 3 TIMES which I was thrilled because I had so much fun looking at all the details in the house. It meant the world to me , that I finally was able to go.  To the one place I had adored and loved so much over youtube movies. I actually own the movie as well. None the less our day at Disney came to a rainy close and were unable to see the Nighttime Light parade. But we were able to see the fireworks , from the parking lot as we waited for our hotel shuttle to pick us up. Truly a Magic Disney Day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...