Walk by Faith

For we walk by faith , and not by sight what does that truly mean? when we think about it .. I believe the better term. Is how do we walk with God or are we walking with god ? We got to think about it , do we really go to God for everything that we need? We should. At the moment im stuck worrying about bills here and bills there when I should be praying and talking to God about it. And I have mostly before bed. Chances to help me have come up and im getting less and less worried about the bill and looking forward to other things coming up in my life. I do have to admit there was a Sumner during teen camp where I felt as if someone had come over and gave me this feeling as everything will be alright in your life you don't need to worry. And somehow ive felt that throughout my life , and God has always been there and has answered my prayers. He has shown me that I am worth being loved . And now I need to wait patiently to find the one who will love me for the rest of my life. Even though it wasn't my ex who I still deeply care about and always will care about. There is someone out there who will love me. For now I am more than likely I just have not met him yet. But yet I digress God always rewards the faithful and he is always kind. Even though it may be lonely road at the moment . I am enjoying getting deeper in my faith and have hopes to expand and grow more. I want this more than anything. Anyone can feel like this by simply walking and feeling more into their faith. None the less , when we walk by faith nothing can stand in our way, fear , doubt , nothing can stand in our way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...