20 random Facts about Me! updated Version. May blogger prompt

Several Bloggers in the blogging , sphere I want to say . Have started a Blogging Everyday in May so I decided I would join in on the Fun as well . Since I am 8 days behind I decided to change it up a bit and do them in and out of order. Today's Prompt is 20 random facts about ME! Ok so here goes nothing. 
  1.  I am a College Student , currently as I write this I am a Jr. looking to get my degree in criminal Justice with a minor in sociology.
  2. I have two brothers who are the light of my life and also can be very annoying. They are 15 and 11 years old. Lets just say  we came and are from a single parent household so im like another mother to them . 
  3. I am a huge movie buff , lets just say most of my income is spent on movies seeing them and buying them on demand or DVD or blue-ray.
  4. Faith has always been a part of my life and has always kept me together. 
  5. My plans after college are to stay in my hometown at the most for a year , get the hang of the Real world and then move to grandbury TX. 
  6. I want to be a social worker or a victim advocate 
  7. Though I have had a taste of love before , I hope someday to marry and have kids. 
  8. My old degree use to be theater I have always have had a knack for acting and still love acting and Broadway. 
  9. My favorite musical is The Phantom of the Opera , my dream is to see the stage production in NY. 
  10. I come from a single parent household , my mom is my best friend my cheerleader and my teacher. I love her. 
  11. I have always as well wanted to be a nurse but at the moment I dont need anymore stuff on my plate.
  12. No one usually knows my Town Exists ... Look it up Portales NM... lol. 
  13. Though I am an adult I am still a kid at heart , I love coloring books , barbies and just letting lose and having fun. 
  14. I love almost any kind of music with a good beat . 
  15. I so far have met 3 famous Celebrities, Any Grant , Jeffery Donovan , Samantha Mathis. The Tax Grants for movie making in my small state are wonderful and we have had one tv show and one movie . Film in our small town along with another near by . 
  16. I've been an Extra in a one major motion picture and filmed one indie movie for a college student. I'm actually heading to a casting call for one this Saturday. Another movie will be filming near me with huge stars. 
  17. I'm a pretty shy person when it comes down to it . Once you get to know me I wont shut up 
  18. I run two blogs two FB fan pages , one FB fan page is for a disney page , another is my blog fan page. My two blogs are this one and one that I post reviews on.
  19.  I've become somewhat of a gym rat , I love working out when im angry or sad much much better than eating your feelings. 
  20. Last but not least I am a Video Gamer I love to play my XBOX games When I am not super busy. 
Thanks for sticking it out with me. ! I hope you got to know me better. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...