Vacation Baby!






So we went on Vacation Earlier this month to Texas to see Family aka the in-laws to me , and we kicked back and relaxed . Tried to not worry about bills or other issues going on in the mix .  

Rest stop on the way ... such a pretty view

Another pic.. of the same stop.

Heading to Downtown Dallas Stuck in Rush Hour Traffic...bleh

Another pic heading Downtown Next time we are taking the train! lol!

This is the building where Lee Harvey Oswell was waiting in hopes of shooting the president this is the library.

The Grassy Knoll , wasnt able to stop and take better pics though :(

Building yet again, top corner is where he waited for his perfect shot. 

shiny buildings.. lol and my father in law.

Another place I want to be married at .. such a beautiful building such a shame we couldnt see the inside. 

I took my official first carriage ride , down the streets of downtown Dallas, Awesome doesn't even began to cover it . Felt like we had our own private parade with the number of people taking pics and waving. Jazzy the horse was retiring days after . Her driver , was awesome!!! Funny guy and very nice , Hubby gave a tip so jazzy could have a treat.  

more buildings  , kinda overwhelming , but honestly felt like home.. I want to live near Dallas someday..

Street painter!!! Check him out on youtube! 

I caught a Roller Derby game while on vacation , my future sis-in law is a player on this team. I bought a shirt to support the team , going to get her number added to it later.

Game , my sis didnt win but her and her team gave it their all me and the hubby were proud of them! Go Elm street!!

Hubby got his wish of renting a jet ski..

going on his jet ski :)

hubby on the jet ski , he freaking dumped me off it , a few mins later.

 Feeding Fish at the lake , Huge Carp Fish
Observation Tower , was going to visit but closed before we could

 me feeding Carp
Hubby speeding off on the jet ski


Overall there was more pictures to show but most of those will be kept private to me and my family. We had fun enjoyed ourselfs beside the fact of the issues going on privately . If you ever travel to the area , DO your research!!! There are a ton of fun things to do! just got to find them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...