Today's Times in This world.

True Love Waits... is a slowly dieing phrase in this world , it use to be something that us girls could hold on to . Something like having that wedding but as time goes by , Christians girls who I knew grew up in the church , are not holding to what use to be in this world. I saw my 2nd birth announcement from a friend who is not yet married . But is yet expecting a child with her boyfriend , now dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with another child in this world being loved and birthed to wonderful parents I give them that. Its just that the phrase is nothing anymore , And I have no room to speak either as for the phrase "true love waits" because myself I was in a in between place of sorts and decided I would wait no longer. Do I regret it? very.. does my partner? yes very because I gave up something that was so apart of my faith. Things seemed rushed but now are better and slowed down. None the less what happened to True love waits? is it the fact that we are so influenced by the media that we give up what we promised that would be saved for our husbands that we give it to anyone? anyone who we deem worthy? How little does this promise mean ? let us bring back the worth that we are worth more than just a one night fling . More than giving things up to someone who doesn't care Or is just looking for someone who doesn't care . 
But At the Same time , we aren't the mistakes that we have made in this world  we are different in god's eyes. I fully believe that , although the past cannot be unwritten we change for the better. So if you dont feel like you have a "pure" heart then through God's Graces you can make your heart Pure. We are a race that is not perfect but yet is something wonderful in God's Eyes. He is Forming us into his children those to spread the world and to know that he is God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...