Updates Galore!!!


Updates: Updates on The Household I guess you could say I fibbed on my title there isn't much to update on but new campaigns I am working on for my product blog and getting ready to take on Jr year of my college days. I am planning on taking on 16hrs this semester, and since I am home I believe I am more able to fully concentrate on what I need to do in my classes. I took the Sumner off instead of online classes, like I usually seem to do , I would have graduated early if I would have made good grades . But none the less I am on good graces with the University. And Plan Hard to keep it that way one step closer to my degree one step closer to having that money freedom of having a better job overall . Now as for what I want to do with that degree im not sure. One thing for sure over these years , I want to shape myself better , lose weight draw closer to my faith , and improve my life and my hubby's life overall. Things will get better I am sure of it because I know waiting on something you've wanted so bad is  hard to do but sometimes its worth it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...