A broken Heart a New Beginning..

Just a small blurb today , a bit of reflection ..I recently had a friend go through a break-up. Made me think of what I went through. At some point the pain is not the same but all the same it felt real to me , being as shy as I am I went through what I felt more comfortable was the net. I started to net date and network, trouble is I fell for someone in SC . Ill keep names out of this story but none the less , I fell , I fell hard I felt like everything felt right . and I felt like someone finally cared and saw me for what I was. But I was wrong but what did I know? I was in love . None the less this quote rings true to what I felt , all those days that I cried and was mad at the world for one failed serious relationship.  I should have smiled and said thanks , for giving me a chance to find someone better than you. And I did , Not only is C much better he is way better a man , Than J was . He feels right , yes he is annoying and sometimes rude , but at the same time no one is perfect and he is entitled to somedays feel and act like a jerk. At the same time hes my kind of perfect and he cares about me , my needs , wants , and desires .. He also cares about my health. None the less My life is different and I learned to love myself at the same time . Deal with all the little imperfect thoughts in my head and just smile.
Because my life is much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...