Updates : First of April

I have been neglecting my blogging duties ever since Spring Break and I am sorry. I am trying to come up with more content other than my life. When I created this blog I wanted it to be something that I was proud of something that I could share with the world. As well now being something to help others, those who are struggling with certain aspects of their lives. I want this to be a tool that they know they can read and know that they are not alone. 
Now I guess I can go on with my Updates , 
I am now nearing one of my last semesters in College , so everything has gotten to be very stressful. And a million thoughts running through my head most days. I still have not found my internship , got my taxes done , nor completed my Fasfa . And somehow .. now tracking my social security.. trying to remember if I put the right number down . Or if I am going to have to correct my number somehow.. or if that is even possible. I guess you can say I have got senioris bad , and that is not a good thing. But somehow , I really hope April comes with more and exciting things coming my way. And getting all these things done.. with the correct information. As I sit here , I am hoping I got my number right or its me calling people...  ugh.. On a much happier note , things are going alright with the ministry aspect of my life. I am trying my hardest to open up more to having a more direct role and working to a more challenging role. Im trying so hard to deal with all the anxieties that I deal with on day by day basis. I feel a draw to ministry , I just hope to improve with my speaking and such.
As for a weight loss update : I am down 5 pounds from the end of January to now the beginning of April.  I am looking forward to loosing the weight with hard work and a little bit of cheating here and there. I know a lot of people love and do quick weightloss diets and such when I rather just work it off doing it the old fashion way . Each their own , and I am not trying to make anyone angry .
As ends the updates for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...