The Journey So far...

I think I have started this journey several times with progress and then no progress. I know I can loose the weight , and I know I have the will power to keep going. I believe my lowest weight was 216 at some point. At the moment , I am resting at a five pound loss which was a start with weight loss at 256 pounds. Its something honestly and I do feel frustrated that I have not gotten as far nor lost as much weight as I could or would like to do.
But I honestly have to tell you this is a work in progress , all jokes aside somedays you drink all your water goals and work out as hard and as best you can. Then somedays you have cookies and junk food for your meals because you are traveling. There is a real balance there and you dont need to beat yourself up because it goes wrong. I skipped a week's worth of workouts and gym time because I needed to get some things done at school. And my work schedule changed, everything is a work in progress , whats frustrating is getting those people who screw up and then just go back to normal they do not strive for progress anymore. They just simply quit , and then they complain or cry , about how they feel or how they did not loose the weight. I believe truly if you know that you are at fault but have enough to move on and keep on with your journey then its worth it. To keep doing your workouts to work in a cheat day. Because honestly without a cheat day here and there I think I would not be the greatest person to deal with. Girl's got to have some chocolate sometime in her life. But yet, I just believe that this is work in progress and I will continue to try to achieve my goals no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...