Why movies like Moana and Coco are Important for Heritage :


I have just recently watched the movie Moana, which is apart and tells the story of some of the vast history of the Polynesian culture. That there is , this movie was one of the many favorites I hope some families loved. As I did , coming up the movie Coco , dives somewhat to a level to explain Hispanic culture.
I feel these sort of movies need to happen more often for those families that steam from that culture. Then also new families that need something to expand kids culture . Sort of expanding the world around them and helpful when needing something worthwhile.
I know this one one of my shortest posts that I have ever made but I think its worthwhile . To share that there needs to be more cultural movies made to reach out to those who may not understand it . When there is more teaching and more learning it makes everything worthwhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...