Life , in general

I just thought I would share my feelings , And my life now as the holiday's come close. And another year has passed, Its been two years since I have said goodbye to the life I knew for 3 years. And since then I can honestly say I have changed.
My life is different I am so close to my last semester of College. Walking the stage and moving on with the rest of my life. I am active in the church , I participate and I help with youth group. I am a leader in the college ministry and I am apart of it. I am going to try yet again to loose weight , Though I  have lost some weight. Funny enough , its a up and down thing with the weight thing . But I am trying to do my best , I am going to try my first modified fasting. And starting to get greater into the word and my prayers.
I often think about life and what it would truly be if I did not leave. But yet I leave that to the imagination. I just rather not think about it. I just rather continue on with my life and enjoy time. I hope for the new year , comes new possibilities and chances to experience new things to do. And somehow I just wish for a chance even though it may not be my time. A chance at love , being able to finally share a part of my life with someone. But these are not really goals , not even really wishes I just hope. I serve a mighty God and I trust in the plan he has for me. I love the quote that is posted because it is true.. and I will see my life come to full circle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...