TV Watching , This is what I do ...

Well not all the time , I dont spend all day watching Tv. But yes I do watch tv among other things. 
The new fall network , lineup has been here for awhile, and I thought I would share my thoughts on some old favorites and new ones that I have grown custom to watching over the summer break.
  • This is us , (NBC) is one of those drama's that keeps you interested but wondering what is going on. I have only watched one episode , but read a few reviews yes I know that I am behind several episodes. 
  • Westworld, (HBO) I have watched the first two episodes and really just want to binge watch this show. After one episode I was hooked, this show though I have not watched the movie that inspired the series. It just leaves you wanting more, I just love the whole world. 
  • Timeless( NBC) this is one of those sci like shows that keeps you wondering. A group of time travelers are trying to prevent history from being written or rather unwritten. This is a favorite of my siblings , we watch the show together and then look up certain characters. This is a new favorite in the house. 
Old shows 
  • empire 
  • vampire diaries (last season!)
  • the originals
  • any CW hero show but the flash.. It just really isn't my thing  
These are a few oldies that have come back for new seasons that I have loved over the years. There is a long list of shows that are favorites but there are just too many to name! 

Thanks! 




Comments

  1. I don't watch any of your current ones... Except the cw shows. I bailed out on the flash last season too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love This Is Us. It's such a great show. I've heard of Timeless, but haven't checked it out yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..