We dont talk anymore.





I didn't want to be that lovesick person , who still thinks about her ex. I have my faults and I know he is someone who is like a weakness to me. Something that I think back on though I shouldn't. He was someone , I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. I feel like I make these posts once a month. Wondering about it all , wondering why I couldn't just read the signs and just leave. I guess I am human. I rather not bore y'all , but sometimes I feel the need to let these emotions out. I dream about him , mostly arguing and fighting about what happened. Seeing him with another girl , I feel like these dreams are petty and most days I want them to stop. I want to stop seeing him in my dreams. I want the feelings to stop , I want to stop feeling something for him. He was like something I never encountered. I was in love and apparently he wasn't. Ill keep this short and go back to my faith base posts . Which I have not been posting in awhile .  .. now stay tuned to your regular sch. program..
 We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do...
I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily
Don't wanna know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...