Lost Boy.. Man.. well something..

I think about certain lyrics to a country song, 

"You're just a lost boy, yeah, I know who you are
You don't know what you lost, boy,
You're too busy chasing stars  And you're always gonna fly away, just because you know you can" 

I dont feel , to mention that I wouldn't necessarily call him a lost boy rather maybe a lost man? Hes grown up but the fact he has no idea what he wants. I feel like he is lost in my eyes, so these lyrics mean differently to me. . . Its a year. and the fact that he should have been a man , not sugar coated our breakup told me its over. sorry ,honestly would have been a better pill to take than. this is a "break" from us a vacation of sorts.. psh... sorry for the random thought... I just needed to write..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...