Weight Loss Journal...

Ive been at this for a few months now I started in Feb, now its april. I have come to terms finally that I can see results from all the hard work and dedication no matter how hard it seems most days. Last night I got giddy and bought two motivation tanks to add to my growing wardrobe of workout clothing. And cannot wait to wear them to the gym, I believe its finally sinking in that I have lost weight and gained more muscle ... well some muscle. I use to weigh in at 224-225 now I weigh about 220 which is a wonderful five pounds lost! Sure it isnt much and a lot of people would give up after all this time and have only lost five pounds but I want to keep going I want to lose this weight. Next summner not this one.. ( I still got work to do!) . I want to go to my favorite store and slip on a two piece I would not have the courage to wear while being my past weight and be able to smile and be proud to wear it. This isnt a long post but I just thought I would share :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...