Feed Your Faith

Lately I have been feeding my Faith , to ultimately end up going back to church once more. While I was away I always kept my faith near me . I prayed but not as much as I would , I would pray for the normal , pray that things would get better . Pray that my relationship would get better or somehow he would turn to god. But still , I had doubts because I was not fully going after my faith. I would have doubts sometimes if there was a god or if he was truly listing to me. After my relationship ended , I got thrown into another dark place that I thought I would never find myself again in. But I was I had doubts and I was turning away from him because I believed that it was all his fault. I needed someone to blame and it was god . Why was he making me feel this way? why was I stuck again in this rut? Why was I thrown aside again?
After awhile , give or take a month I began to have peace again . I stopped listing to pop music ( still listen but only during the day). While I slept I turned on Air 1 , and began to pray once more . Mainly for peace , thought and over everyone I have loved and still love. I feel at peace with myself to the point that I want to pick up going to church again. Because once as always it has been my faith that has gotten me through the worst of times. And has made me , sit there and know that somehow there is something out there that is watching us. I've come back to that road where I want to go on missions once more I want to go to bible study because . When I did these things doubt was gone , I felt an overwhelming peace with myself and I was wanting to know more and grow more than I ever have. I want to volunteer at kids camp once more. Or heck maybe even teen camp , There are things I want to try so much now that I have that peace in myself and have looked upon the past and told myself the past is the past this is my life my future and I will not let anything get in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...