Hound Reach 2014 ENMU Greyhounds!






Ok , so its been awhile and I was not able to talk about my experience with hound reach2014. Hound Reach was a event that the BSU , to reach out to the new students on campus. We held worship and gave out snacks and goodies , to the new students in the dorms to let them know that they are loved. And that the BSU is there for them , I participated in a few events , but admittedly I started to slack off mainly because I am not a social person . I try to be and sometimes I can be , but my personality sometimes gets in the way. So I started to be a person behind the scenes , I baked about two dozen cookies and a dozen brownies . And Admittedly I loved baking I wasn't put into a uncomfortable position dealing with people, (dont get me wrong I dont mind but I rather not if I dont have to). I felt like I was giving these kids a piece of home that they wont have most of the year and it made me feel like I was sharing's god love with them and to me that was the best thing in the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...