Our Baby , Snickers


I talk and talk about this baby , in most of my blogs but never really spotlight her and talk about her mostly. What can I say she is the apple of mine and her daddy's eyes. To the point where he has to make sure she is safe before he goes to work , and he always worries about her when we travel , she is truly a daddy's girl . She is known to sleep with her daddy as well when I am gone to keep him warm. LOL. She tries to sleep with me and daddy too , but there isn't enough room on our bed, none the less she loves tuna , chicken , and cat cheese flavored snacks. Her daily routine , is wake-up with daddy , sit in the window while daddy is showering , once daddy gets dressed they go and sit outside for a few minutes and  she suns herself. Her favorite things, are to look out the window play with her toys and get spoiled by daddy. We dont know her officially her "birthdate" because we got her when she was a little past small kitten stage. But none the less she is very spoiled and loved by the both of us and cared for. None the less , she is our baby and will be for awhile. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...