Life , Such a Fickle thing (update)

Life can be a fickle thing sometimes , I thought I had finally made it home and was going to start my life with my baby (aka furbaby snickers) and my hubby. I had moved back and I was happy, but we were struggling money wise and it hurt to see snickers daddy so stressed about the littlest things. So the school decided to give me federal work-study money to work , but the thing was I had already left! what the heck , finally I got so upset and wound up that I decided to leave the family once more. It hurt so much because I wanted to stay so bad , but we needed the money . So I have packed up clothing and school things and now im living with my mother while I take a seasonal job at my college. And I've never missed my life at home with my cat and my hubby more. I thought I had climbed this hill , but none the less I want to thank-you everyone who sent litter  and food to help us . It was greatly needed and taken , so thank-you You dont know how much it means to me . None the less , im away from my baby right now and trying to deal with it, but I see her when I can and her daddy sends pics and shows me things. I'm getting more and more things , for my PR blog and I would love more people checking it out because the more traffic I get the more chance I have of a big company seeing me and giving me a chance for working for them and coming home to my spoiled baby and hubby. 
God Bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...