Progress .. Its something

This might be a long or a short entry..
The last journal or blog post as we all know it . I wasn't in the best place , I was down a dark hole. Do I often go there ? No I dont I usually tend to have a more positive view on my life. I mean honestly it can be worse . There are so many people that usually tell you that. I started the process to start my career in law enforcement , within this last year. And honestly it has been hard , while I write this post it is currently 43 degrees outside and I am currently planning on going on my daily run\jog. Its truly hard to go , when my body doesn't love it. But I just feel drawn to law enforcement , although graduated with a very broad field. Within this , you also could ask you struggle with stress and anxiety so why bother with a job that is going to throw you in a higher levels of stress and anxiety? I've become a pro at self care and handling how I feel within my life. If you are given the right tools to handle that type of stress which I have been , its much easier to deal with it. Just recently I was reminded of the past , within that I wanted to discuss progress within healing from an abusive emotional relationship. There has to be steps within learning and healing from the hurt something like that brings to someone. And its a process you arent going to be better overnight , emotional abuse I believe is something that takes so much longer to deal with . Its also a bit of inspiration as to why I want to serve my community. I want to be that officer than can walk up to an abused woman and tell her that she is going to be ok . To give her the strength to pack up and leave with her kids no matter who she has to worry about. I want to be that protector.. Honestly at the moment these are very random thoughts but what has been on my heart lately.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...