Faith Goals

I've been through a lot this year , and its almost coming to a close. November is rolling around its actually Nov.1 today as I write this. I honestly think the one thing that has been constant in my life has been my faith and my belief that god has a plan for me. Towards the start of the end of my relationship. I was bitter and clinging to some faith that it was all apart of God's Plan. That he made it end for a reason. And now that I sit here and think , maybe it was all apart of God's never ending plan for us. Well me in general , One thing that was constant that I was the light in his never ending darkness. My ex came from a dark past that still more than likely haunts him to this day. Now its growing closer to God all I have is forgiveness. I actually pray for him , when I do my prayers. I pray that he receives peace and that God protects him.I pray for all his family. Since growing closer to my faith. I've come to the choice that I need to set faith goals . And I need to make them and meet them everyday. To get lost in Christ , and wait for the things that god has prepared for me. Wait for my life to show what I was called to do and what adventure god will set me on. And wait for a partner and someone who will grow gods love. Even more , that is something worth waiting for. So lets get to my Faith Goals . They are actually very, simple to read a passage in the bible everyday. Write in my journal my thoughts and afterthoughts on what I just read. My devotional book my goal is to finish or rather read it and absorb it. I have two that I have yet to finish. And then something I sometimes have trouble with. Prayer I want to pray everyday, and every night. I want to have that peace. 
Something so simple means so much. And thats what I want my goals to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...