Forever and Always .

It had been forever , since he had seen her she had always been the apple of his eye. Even though he met someone else their love had ended . He wanted to see her once more , he got the last letter she had wrote before she had stopped writing he drove to the house. Little did he know that it was her mothers house now, he smiled in knowing that he would see her. He drove up to the house and knocked on the door he was met by a fat cat and her mother. She looked at him and knew right away who he was, come in she told him I have something to tell you . He looked at her not knowing what to say or to tell the woman he followed her inside. Pictures of her were all over the walls, Elena in a bride's dress Elena pregnant he began to be scared in wondering what was going on. Her mother sat down and offered a seat to him, "your wondering where she is aren't you?".He nodded she looked at him and then went for a box and a book, here is something for you to see. He was handed a photo album , he began to look at it Pictures of Elena before she stopped talking to him. Pics of her laughing Pics of her with her siblings, pics with a young lawyer he remembered from the papers . That's her husband she looked happy she looked like the past of what happened to them she looked happy they did pictures of when she was expecting , when you left her she was crushed. But she moved on she got therapy , she concentrated on school .Graduated and she was happy , her mother sighed, but that all changed She isn't here anymore if you wanted to know shes gone she died two years ago. She died of leukemia . Her mother had tears rolling down her cheeks, she left her husband and a beautiful daughter to morn her loss. But through and through she kept smiling no matter how hard it got. She wrote a address and 
told him , go see him and her daughter I believe he has something for you. He nodded and left the house, and drove to a richer neighborhood , a beautiful house with flowers something he knew she decorated . He knocked on the door a dog barked in the room and a man answered. He looked at him and nodded , I know who you are you don't have to say , come in . The house still had a woman's touch and show sign's of a young girl there was dolls and little girl things everywhere. Come sit , he told him . I knew who you were even before you knocked on the door . My wife has been dead for two years , and the day she passed she told me sooner or later you would come . Here he handed him a journal she wanted you have this and to see this , its my copy and I wont let you have it but she said for the both of us to watch it . He put the DVD and pressed play her smiling face appeared on the t.v .  Hello , my loves its me , she had a tired look in her eye and she smiled , I just wanted you to know that i love you both and to my first love , you will always be in my heart. And to my husband my wonderful husband take care of my wonderful little girl you are my one and only . And always will be you picked up the pieces of my life and showed me the way love should be she blew a kiss to him and smiled the movie ended.  She loved you man but she moved on , a small little girl with brown and black hair walked in she had Elena's eyes and her smile . She's beautiful looks just like her mother , thank you her husband said . The little girl was wearing a rose red dress and holding a doll that strangely looked like his avi . Daddy who's this? he smiled a friend darling he kissed the top of her head and let her run up stairs. The her husband smiled and helped him out, as he got in the car he opened the journal , A small posted note was in the journal , i will always love you ... remember that. He cried in the car and the way back to his apartment .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...