What a week ... im so glad its over!

what a week it has been and this new week has promised to be just as stressful and busy in a way. I got laid off work this week .. no regrets honestly . Just a little bit of .. honestly .. I have nothing bad to say about my old boss or my job. Just that they could have trained me better and gave me a rule book. I wish both teachers the best of luck, and non-stressful days. On a lighter note my wonderful boyfriend graduated from dispatch school , Im so proud of him and so is his family and mine. He has come a long way , and life will get better for us sooner or later we are young . Its just going to be a bit harder for us for a while , but what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. Summer I can say is definitively here ! it is so hot ! And im excited for the coming days!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cant wait for vacation with my love! 

Comments

  1. I love your positive energy.You will be fine...and its all in your attitude.God seems to "find a way"for good people like yourself.And it cant be so bad...you have Snickers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...