hahhaha , thats nice

well as of lately , 
Ive been back in my hometown , just hanging out and being with family and friends . And time has changed a lot , kids I use to know have grown up and are older babies are born . But as I say most days life goes on , and it does no matter what you seem to do or want to do . But Im no longer part of my hometown I chose to leave and be with someone I love very much. And apart from what others think im happy , Somedays may be stressful and hard in my new life . But heck to me its worth it I have my own freedom , Im with someone that I love very much . I dont care that it doesn't seem like the life for me , I am who , I am . Apart from my wonderful love , our kitty is just adventuresome and funny as the day we got her . This week , she has been sleeping with me and keeping me happy while my love is gone. She has recently been carrying a toy around like a doll , does a child . I think its so cute , and kinda funny when she does that she also has been recently playing fetch with it as well . Funny and cute , our spoiled little brat  snickers  My brothers are growing up so fast and big lol . I remember when they were little so little . But they are growing up , Im just shocked  my middle brother is going to be in jr. high next year . Im like wow , Then on another note , my job is slowly going down the tubes ... I knew sooner or later it was going to  the budget is super tight . I can hardly work .. grrrr... either way it blows . I dont like it and most days I feel lazy , but life goes on , and me just have to deal with it . Im trying to get my degree and hopefully , get a better job than I have at the moment. Its hard when you have a busy lifestyle. ... I want to say so much .. but most of its a rant so ill cool off and post later when im ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...