Crazy Crazy world...

So another week has ended here , 
Got paid and then was broke an hour later ... sometimes being an adult sucks big time. This week at work was horrible , it seems like no one seemed to care about the schedule . I had to go in several hours earlier than I wanted , which I hated because it seemed like every parent seemed to drop their child off that certain day just to piss me off . Nobody seemed to care that I was the teacher , everybody just wanted to mess around thank-goodness I got leave early to go run errands . I was fixing to go hide in a closet, I was able to go to Clovis and get out of Fort Sumner , bought snickers more toys hee hee . I know I know I shouldnt spoil the cat but she is like a child to me and Cameron, granted we dont feed her our food . She has her cat food but she is a spoiled brat , Cameron babies her and so do I, most days when she isn't trying to eat my feet in the morning . But honestly she is a big daddy's girl  when my love is around she sits by him , sleeps by him . And is generally there , which is funny because the only time she pays attention to me is when he is gone . Speaking of my wonderful love being gone , he is going to training for 3 weeks to get his certification in dispatch . Im so excited for him , And I have faith in him that he will pass and graduate. Im looking forward to so much at the moment and I cant wait for it to happen!!! next weekend im with my family , doing stuff .. taking my bro's to see the avengers . spending time with my mommy . And basically being with them :> I think about my family a lot in the fact that I dont live near them anymore , im a 40min drive to them . I kinda hate it because all the things I use to do with them seem like a distant memory. watching soccer games , t-ball games, going to parties with them. Its all over for me to do that and honestly I knew someday it would happen , I didn't know when  I just knew it was close. Im with someone now , who I plan on being with 15+ years from now  sad fact that im the oldest and its hard on me . But its bound to happen to the rest of my family , and soon my mom will have a empty nest  my little bro is going to be in jr. high next year. I cant believe it and then the youngest in our family will be in 3rd grade if im not mistaken . Time flies by in this crazy crazy world , it seems like yesterday I was in jr. high, now im in college trying to earn my degree . Crazy , crazy , world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...