Im still Christian , Why Do You Still look at me different?

This week has taught me a lot of lessons , Everybody can judge you without saying anything . And people change , Please keep in mind . I still have alot of respect for everybody who knows me personally and knows my journey and the things ive been through . But due to the choices ive made in my life , moved in with my fiance/boyfriend , took up a different job have a whole new life. Im still the same person , im still christian I still believe in god , and that he has a greater plan for me than just being in one place until I finish college . If you would have asked or told me a year or two years ago that I would be living with someone , not be going to school for a year , and working with kids. I might have looked at you funny and then brushed it off and went along with my business . But now its happening , and things are different and our plans are changing even also god is leading us different places , we wont be in this town for long . I have a feeling about it , we will be somewhere .. I just dont know where we may even be in the same state .. who knows ? but either way life is different for me . People who I thought were my friends now ignore me , or defriended me on Facebook . And now you are probly thinking im going to feel sorry for myself , im not . God puts people in our life for a while and if he chooses to let them leave us then its fine . We shouldnt cry about it or pout , its going to happen sooner or later , Im a tender hearted person so usually It hurts but I know that its ok , people hurt me as well but its ok . I dont get angry at the person , I brush it off . I have a lot of years of people judging me and making me feel little or stupid but . Its made me a better person , to not care what someone does just to brush things off and not mind.  Im not the one to yell or call out someone its not my nature to do that . Apart from this im going to start to share my faith with my kiddos when I can as some of you know I work part time at a daycare , and something is telling me that I need to share my faith with my kiddos . And also , I want to find a home church here where I live even though im still connected to the Nazarene church and still hold and believe in the church's values. Even though I believe most of my family is baptist now , but none the less it doesnt matter what church you go to you still believe in him . And he has brought me through a lot , a LOT! , I wouldnt be here if he hadnt done something . As I say this I say another thing im not perfect , I still cry out to god when I feel lost or this life seems too much. I still weep at the feet of my lord , asking why he is putting me through this , life isnt perfect and we arent either. Its hard , but if we use the bible to our advantage and have faith  through the storm you will see the light and the sun in the clouds . No matter what , it may be hard now but it will get easier .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...