Life now ,


I know its been awhile since , I have written and updated everyone on my life. I will try to be as detailed as I can be without revealing much. I am in my career field now , and I work full time. Within life now , I do qualify as an essential employee . But I am a part-timer now , within my job , they did take some sort per-cautions. Within those it doesn't feel normal anymore. I dont get to socialize or see my co-workers as much.
But I try to make and feel like work is normal. Such as the news recommends , wear makeup go to work and feel like everything is normal. I am grateful though for the small things , the people who support my brothers and soon to be sisters within our field.

Giving us the option to not worry about a meal , so we can be concentrated on more important matters. Sure , I know they get
gifts all the time , but remembering the employees that work with them
as well. Truly makes my heart smile. As well , just remembering there are other parts of the team. During this time too , I want people to remember to be kind. If you dont truly need certain supplies then leave
them for others. If you see a worker at Walmart , and they try to wish you a good day. Please please, tell them you too , I have experience being in their shoes. It makes a long day slightly brighter. With first responders , please dont complicate things please dont call in for the smallest things . If there is something that does need to be reported then report it. But please certain small things let them go , unless they become an issue. Be kind , be love , an example in this dark world at the moment. Gods love , there has been so many examples of the world being reached due to this virus. Online church is now a thing , people are tuning in and inviting their friends to watch. People are now learning and knowing that god loves them. But I have seen the other side of the churches , I see it as a form of fear taking about everything scary in this world. Sure yes the church does need to inform others , but there are others in this world that will cause their anxiety to rise. Talking about everything evil for the first 15 mins in a sermon is crazy. I dont care if you believe that its right, its not the greatest time to have that sort of platform , fear in the world that might be ending.For all I know the world might be in the end days and I do not know. But creating that sort of atmosphere , is not what I think is right. In my years of experience fear is not the best tool. But it is a tool , at the same time , I am not saying sugar coating the state of the world is good either. What I believe is best , being able to share the word and being informative . Being able to be there as a church , and giving those people the resources to come closer to god. Without having them come to god as fearful as people are at this time. I am so grateful to be apart of a church family, who can speak on so many levels and provide resources to everyone .
I am not the most resourceful person , but I am trying my best to grow closer with god. Because within this time , I believe that it is the top thing we should do . As well , hold our loved ones as close as we can. Because at the moment we need to give hope and love in the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...