Why do I write?

Why Do I write?
I come and write the most random things in this blog , and when the topics can range from my basic life or things from my past  . I share pieces of my journey of my life because I want people to know that they arent alone along with their feelings or things that may have happened to them.
I have an empathetic personality , within that I can feel emotions more deeply. I tend to want to help out and reach out more. My Blog well this one specifically is a way for me to reach out without actually being there. I've had a colorful life , and my life has been easy and then its been hard. I deal with depression sometimes , and then sometimes I deal with anxiety , or nervousness or im happy. The emotions I can feel range but its not a constant battle over time ive learned to deal with my emotions , in a healthy way. But it wasn't that way for awhile learning how to cope , giving myself that step to walk into a counselors office within my university. And shown I can be hurt and talk out my emotions and speak my mind. But also learning its good to share in some way,  some people find comfort within that. And with that being said its not a cry for attention its more of a form of therapy helping others and sharing experiences. Within being who I am , I've been more drawn to be an advocate or someone who can be with someone at their darkest time. I've been drawn to law enforcement , and being there.. people ask why would you want to be a cop in this time and age? I want to be that person on the ledge talking someone down. I've actually talked several friends down from suicide , why or how? I've been there I know how it feels to be at the end of a rope. Wanting to end it all , trying to think of something to hold me from swallowing the bottle of pills in my dresser. Do I still think that way? No ive moved past that in ive found things to keep me grounded and there. I usually think about those who , ive mentored in a way or maybe friends , but the huge thing is my brother my shadow as people call him. We are often seen together day after day sometimes people think im his mom. In the real sense im not im his sister , but thats a huge thing .. he keeps me breathing , knowing he looks up to me .. along with other people who im a role model to. Keep me here, keep me moving and fighting to show them the strength I know I have within me. Something else I touch on is the emotional abuse mental abuse and psychological , ive been through. I never like the feeling knowing there are others out there who suffered like I did . It isn't a great feeling , but if I can prevent or help recovery it makes me feel good. Another aspect of my life is battling my issues with self esteem. I use to have the worst view of myself and sometimes I still have that view .. it comes and goes . I can feel like im at the top of the world and then turn it down by something as small as a blouse not fitting. But I work at it , I do my best to give myself self love and know that I am worth it and priceless within the lord's eyes and my own. Last and final thing is my faith , I do my best to share my faith when I can and share any sort of journey or mission trip ive been on. The highs and lows of my life , the excitement , the boredom.. the colorful journey ive been blessed to go on.  Who im I here For? I am here for the girl or guy who doesn't feel like they are enough , for those struggling with their faith.. (( been there plenty)) of times. For the person crying and hiding the their tears from everyone. Those who are battling with the decision to leave an abuser, or stand up for themselves .  Or someone just trying to grip and hold on with life because lets be honest life sucks sometimes. I am here and I am telling you .. you arent alone within your struggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...