When it comes down to it .. You Gave Up , I did not ..

When it comes down to it , and its the brutal truth . Maybe someday you will read this or maybe not. Most days I believe that I kept going despite all the craziness that went with your life. If I honestly gave up then I would have left a long time ago. I stuck it out for 3 years, and when it comes close to say it. I would not have changed it for the world , you showed  me so much , what I wanted to have and what I did not need to deal with or deserve.
When I do get in that mood or I think about what could have happened. I was the one who was wanting to stick it out until the end. I was the one who would have climbed mountains for you. When you did the basics , you were loving you were there for me when it counted. But at the same time , you lost that same spirit that you once had. But I still remember that day , when you gave up . When you said that is enough , when you sat and told me all these lies. And dont get me wrong , I thought at the time , it was the truth. YOU were the one who said that nothing was going to change , when it did. YOU were the one who claimed we were on a break. I dont want to sound bitter or hateful. I am just pointing out the truth.. YOU were the one who gave up when I would have kept going bleeding heart and all . I saw this quote and then I had to understand it all , if you fully give up. Then you really never wanted it , you truly just needed something at the time. I dont know what that could have been .
But in the end... I guess it wasnt me.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you are getting over a relationship. I love that you use this as your space to vent and get your thoughts out. Hold your head up and be proud of who you are. Challenges make us better people and help us to grow. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sounds bad , but we broke up over two years ago. And together for 3 , my longest relationship.. Thank you for your kind words. I use my personal blog as a place to vent and share and help others who may be going through the same thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...