week in review:

Well its getting closer to the start of the semester , and I have all my supplies ready to go. I am taking two online classes and working "full" time at my student job. Trying to get back in the network terms of a sense since everything went a little haywire during the holidays. My views and my engagement when down hit rock bottom. I honestly thought it was better to spend time with the family. And thats what I did , I am making more strides in loving my own company. Also in writing , I think I would like to write part time for a internet company. PuckerMob , or a journalism type of thing. I think it would be fun. My goals for this weekend is to plan more posts for the coming weeks , maybe binge watch that show I have been dying to watch and practice some self care and love. As well as worship and get more into the word <3
Until next Time
oxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...