What do I want?

I want midnight runs cruising around town , going out on a summer night to watch the stars. I want randomness , and just because , I love you kinda days. I love the small things , the I just thought of you. I want the hugs around the waist and the kiss on the cheek.
I want the " thats her " and the silly grin on your face afterwards . I want the randomness of cooking dinner for me and you , and having a night in . I want the dates where we dress up and paint the town red. Where we keep nothing from each other and lift each other up and cheer each other on. I want those nights where , nothing has gone right and no words are said but , we hold each other and just have a general unsaid conversation. I want the days and nights where we keep laughing because your my best friend and its just been a day where laughter and love is just flowing. I want those days where you let me nurse you back to health after being sick. I want those days where you do the same for me when im sick. I want those days where we celebrate the little things, the small victories . Those days where we just stay in our sweats and just cuddle and watch movies. I want those days hanging out with friends and making new ones and sharing and making memories. I want those random road trips , singing at the top of our lungs , to music that we play on repeat. Those trips where we want a certain ice cream two towns away or just because. I want those moments where I over think myself and you kiss me to help me think clearer by bringing me out of it . I want those moments where I cant keep the tears away , but you hold me and try to calm me down.. I want those good morning beautiful and those good morning babe , kisses when we wake up side by side. If we arent in the same room , I want those texts. because it can change my whole mood to wake up to them.

Within this life , im not asking for a fairy tale .. or for someone to pour on the romance . I just want someone to try , and join me on this ride we call life. To make our own love story , I want pure simple love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...