My Passion , My Cause , My Life

My Life,
" Purpose is born out of passion" , is one of the quotes that sticks with me. But what does it mean? Well to me , mostly I believe when you feel passionate about something. It can almost mean anything, but for me. I mostly have the passion to serve others , my mother raised me to have the passion to serve. It was something as small as collecting items for kids in Russia or being helpful to the teacher. Washing boards and keep the classroom clean, when I went into grade school , I loved working in the cafeteria . I served other students , and ate my lunch when everyone was finished eating. Though being an introverted personality with extroverted times in my life , I loved being the person behind the scenes. Growing up I had dreams of being a missionary or a speaker traveling the world and helping out. Talking to people about my experiences, how I lived my life.
As I became a teenager , I struggled with my self-worth and somehow I knew I wanted to help those who felt that way. Let them know that they are not alone , and let them know that someone was there for them. Being an adult and living with emotional scars of the past , I still feel compelled to share my experience as a way to help others and let them know that they are not alone. I have dreams of working for a year as a missionary somewhere.
Yet every time I sit there and think about everything that I have done , I just realize I have the heart for people and I want to serve them. I dont care if I get anything back in return most days. My mother was always a firm believer in being selfless , and humble. She has my brothers in the same belief, we volunteer , yearly for thanksgiving . At the local dinner our city hosts , and somehow I just like feeling like im needed there. I love feeling like I have helped someone in someway no matter what.
My Cause,
I dont feel like I have a certain cause , most days I feel like I have a list of causes. Mainly I want to share the word and the love that God has for each of us. No matter what we have done he will always be there to pick you up and let you know that you have someone there. You are never alone! Another that is closer to my heart , is women and girls Priceless is something that now rings true to me. I want others to know that their worth is not in someone but . They have worth in Christ and the choice to respect themselves. They are priceless and treasures in God's Kingdom, and they should be treated right and they need to know that they are beautiful! There are countless other causes that I can sit here and talk about and I will . You will see a post here and there ,  I hope to use this as a platform. 
My Passion 
My Passion? Well people to reach and to  help the masses. <3 

Until next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...