The journey so far..

So , I am going to update you all on the journey so far , I have stepped up the work and the effort to lose the stubborn weight that I have been carrying all these days. Since the semester has ended my two hour workouts , have been shorted to an 30 min workout at the most. I am going to try to do my best to take back the time that I have lost and add one more hour , for the total of 3 hours spread out through the day. Two here , one here , and one last one somewhere in between . I think the word for this Sumner , would be confidence to have the passion to dive after my weight loss goals and crush them. I already have crushed one goal , to pass a certain physical fitness test I need to run 1.50 in 15 min , I can run 1.00 in 17 , so I need to cut that down. But its a start , As well as having a meal plan and sticking to it . Sweets and junk every once in awhile more like once a month or so. Sticking with a plan makes something more worthwhile. 
Until next time. 
start weight:260 current weight : 247

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...