Dont look back..

I dont think in a normal sense that , I did not move on.. I just somehow held hope that maybe. Though he was horrible match , I still loved him with my whole being. And I am still effected to this day by the things that happened. I am now , ripping off that imaginary band -aid allowing the wound to bleed its course to heal and to repair and scab over. We travel we search that whole world for someone who would understand what we feel. And when we think that we have found that person , its so hard to let go.  When that person has found someone else.  You have to stop , stop bringing up the memories , stop looking to the past to fulfill the hurt that has long since past. 
But somehow , even years from now I know that we will somehow think about the past . Though we do our best not to. We will still remember the gifts the trips , the love that was shared no matter the harder times that were shared. He has moved on and so should you. You need , I need to allow myself to  de-clutter my life.  To let go of the physical memories , so they may fade. Allow yourself time in the shower to cry , to tear his stuff up , to burn the photos. Although in storage the memories will still be there , you cannot just wipe them away. Nor wish them away , its just something that will be there.
For now , Just breathe... its all a process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...