Social Media blackout.

I am writing this quick post , honestly because im having withdraws from social media. FB and snap chat to be specific. I always wonder what would the world be like if there was no social media. Would people act different would the world be a better place? would people actually pay attention to each other? would dating be different? back in the old times where a guy acted like a gentleman rather than a rowdy boy? We were given a challenge to fast from something that is taking up space in our lives or what we are addicted to. I chose social media why? did I chose it ? Well honestly its the one thing it my life that I waste time on that I could be doing other things with. My mother claims that is the xbox , but honestly out of the whole week im on maybe once or twice a week maybe 3 times? lol I have to work time in to relax with something like that. Anyways, so the fast began today for me. No FB or snapchat for month During this time I will use my time wisely including praying more and actually studying my bible. Which have always been goals of mine. I also believe during this time , just time for me to know me and love me. 
Because honestly its been awhile. <3 follow me on this journey please? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

When it comes down to it .. You Gave Up , I did not ..