To the One I thought I would grow old with.

In the style of Pucker Mob, if you dont know what that is google it.
To the one I thought I would grow old with, I read these various articles that explain my feels to the point . I feel like they are reading from my diary, my personal one not the one I put out there. We were beautiful you and me . Some kind of storm that just worked , you made the demons in my head grow quiet. I silenced yours, I brought light into your life like you said when all you could see was darkness. I remember that first night we spent together, both young, stupid and falling in love. I was thinking these dreams in my head. Marrying and falling deep in love the kind that you see in movies and want so badly. We moved in together and began the "married life" even though we weren't married. We both worked jobs and lived a comfortable life style for awhile. Then hard times hit , and with those hard times ,  came regret , sorrow , and depression. You yelled , and made your point too many times to count. We were stupid to have made this choice, we began to live pay check to pay check barely keeping up with the bills. And what was beautiful once was now full of sadness and heartache. You blamed yourself for a lot of my choices, it was my choice to come with you not yours. I was fully in control, of what I was doing. But still yet , every downfall that I experienced you blamed yourself. and it Tore you apart , what was I suppose to do? You began to close yourself off, keeping all those feelings to yourself and it tore you up. I never meant for us to fall , I never meant for us to crumble. But we did , and it hurt bad. We said mean things to each other when we really did not mean it . That night oh that horrible night , I never had cried so much , and when you still snuggled up to me like always . My heart broke over and over .  I think the week following and the days following I never cried so much. But somehow I want to thank you for giving me that push, that I wanted to take but never took. I now have new dreams , new dreams I wish you were here for but cannot be there for . I hope whoever you are with, I hope they make you happy. I hope you are happy. We were too different imperfect people living in a crazy world. You will always have a spot in my heart forever. Goodbye .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...