Christmas Time! (Updates)

Well guys , its Christmas Time! and Definitely my Favorite Time of the year! And then a New Year is Coming up Fast. Finals went well .. for the most part my GPA went from the 2.35 to a 2.40 which isnt the greatest thing . In honesty but where it use to be and how it keeps climbing is what I am proud of. I got about a year of school left, to try to make it a 3.0 at the most , to make graduation good. I have an internship that I still need to do as well. This year has honestly been one of the most challenging years to date. I started the year , with so much hope and then my relationship to come crashing at my feet. But as time went by, and I started to really get back to the things that I love. I drew closer to the lord, I joined a new church , and started to help with the college ministry. I actually attend while school is in session 3 times a week some form of church. Two college ministries and my new home church. It feels like a new form of being an adult , choosing your own church and sticking with it. I've finally got two career paths chosen one just in case the other does not end up working out. But I honestly will discuss those when they become more relevant in my life. I've been blessed to watch my brothers grow up before my eyes, to wonderful young men. Even though I still see them as these small babies I use to hold and sometimes play with. I have so many goals that I wish for the coming year. And two missions that I have been blessed with. So many things in these coming days! and new things to follow here and my Review Blog thanks for sticking with me through all of it! 
God Bless! And Merry Christmas!
<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...